Sync selections between uv-tag and object generated by UvToObject. UV points are read-only. Therefore it uses ordinary points.
- Anti-alias filtering produced bad output. To cope with filtering
the star size setting was changed from size given in pixels on screen to radius in UV space.
- Implemented some degree of anti-alias filtering.
- Sub-shader samples converted to linear space. Previously, calculations were done in SRGB which was wrong.
- Broken backward compatibility of scenes due above changes requiring scene adjustment.
Things On Surface Shader
- Some GUI rearrangement.
- Added random rotation setting. Note: Rendered brush density changes depending on maximal angle.
- More uniform brush placement in regular placement mode. Most uniform if density multiplier is power of two.
- Added random seed setting.
- Broken backward compatibility to some degree. Density of brush spots should be similar to before but individual locations might change.
Some spline gui settings were removed
from resource strings since R17 didn't like them for whatever reason.
- Added sort of a documentation. It can be found in the UvToObject folder. The UvtoObject command dialog also got a help
button which will open it in the default browser.
- Moved much of the dialog functionality into a tag on the UvToObject object group.
- This tag also allows to add more objects easily.
- Added a new command which scales UV islands so that they have equal texel density afterwards. Works with multi selection (and UvToObject objects).
- Fixed: Typo in NoiseDeformer resources
- Fixed: Missing ThingsOnSurfaceShader
- Allow setting the area width and height idependently
- Now has a dialog gui
- Option to create a camera directly facing the uv area, ready for rendering
- Option for a background plane. Useful for showing a texture.
- Tag for matching UVs with the generated objects will now always be created
- Now modifies UVs according to point merges.
- Fixed: Crashes immediately.
- R13 windows versions released
- The SplineGUI changed in R13. Old scenes should load fine.
- The API for object handles changed. UVDeformer and the Cone Effector (Smooth plugin) needed to be changed most. All other object plugins as well.
- Changed AM layout
- Added absorption factor
- Colorization option: Each star gets a color generated from a hue distribution and fixed saturations for its center and periphery
- Reference resolution: Makes the star size setting relative to the reference resolution. This is used to avoid inconsistent looks for varying output resolutions
- Fixed: Plugins were not loaded in Mac OS X 10.5
- Fixed a potential bug with SDS tags.
- New: Paste will create a new polygon object if no objects is selected.
- Fixed: tags with non-default names were not merged correctly
R12 versions released
- Fixed: Selection tags were not copied properly.
- It can generate instances now
- Position offset is now given in the frame of the noise deformer
- The falloff indicator is now only drawn if falloff is used
- Set the language on the paypal page to english
- Initial release. It is a transform tool inpired by Photoshop.
- Initial release. It is a shader which changes the time value for the evaluation of another shader. Usefull to play an animated texture on different objects at different times.
- Added description to plugins page.
- Added example scenes.
- Added. It is a shader which is intended to render background stars in space scenes.
It is similar to the buildin starfield shader but has much more options.
- Added a search radius option.
- Exposures > 100% are allowed.
- "Read-only" parameters are disabled in the gui.
- Added option for the coordinate system of the wind direction
- Removed the checkboxes for wind and animation because they are reduntant. No animation means animation speed and/or wind equal zero
- Added Cylindrical displacement directions
Fixed: UV coordinates transfer Tag was broken for R11.
Added all Cinema4d noises and parameters. Thanks to Thomas Chen for his contribution.
Changed the scaling parameter: 1 pixel on the preview corresponds to the value of scale parameter in object space.
Initial release. It's a colormapping posteffect which applies an exponential mapping to the raytraced pixel intensity.
Initial release. It's a volumetric material to simulate light scattering in a plants atmosphere.