Some spline gui settings were removed
from resource strings since R17 didn't like them for whatever reason.
- Added sort of a documentation. It can be found in the UvToObject folder. The UvtoObject command dialog also got a help
button which will open it in the default browser.
- Moved much of the dialog functionality into a tag on the UvToObject object group.
- This tag also allows to add more objects easily.
- Added a new command which scales UV islands so that they have equal texel density afterwards. Works with multi selection (and UvToObject objects).
- Fixed: Typo in NoiseDeformer resources
- Fixed: Missing ThingsOnSurfaceShader
- Allow setting the area width and height idependently
- Now has a dialog gui
- Option to create a camera directly facing the uv area, ready for rendering
- Option for a background plane. Useful for showing a texture.
- Tag for matching UVs with the generated objects will now always be created
- Now modifies UVs according to point merges.
- Fixed: Crashes immediately.
- R13 windows versions released
- The SplineGUI changed in R13. Old scenes should load fine.
- The API for object handles changed. UVDeformer and the Cone Effector (Smooth plugin) needed to be changed most. All other object plugins as well.
- Changed AM layout
- Added absorption factor
- Colorization option: Each star gets a color generated from a hue distribution and fixed saturations for its center and periphery
- Reference resolution: Makes the star size setting relative to the reference resolution. This is used to avoid inconsistent looks for varying output resolutions
- Fixed: Plugins were not loaded in Mac OS X 10.5
- Fixed a potential bug with SDS tags.
- New: Paste will create a new polygon object if no objects is selected.
- Fixed: tags with non-default names were not merged correctly
R12 versions released
- Fixed: Selection tags were not copied properly.
- It can generate instances now
- Position offset is now given in the frame of the noise deformer
- The falloff indicator is now only drawn if falloff is used
- Set the language on the paypal page to english
- Initial release. It is a transform tool inpired by Photoshop.
- Initial release. It is a shader which changes the time value for the evaluation of another shader. Usefull to play an animated texture on different objects at different times.
- Added description to plugins page.
- Added example scenes.
- Added. It is a shader which is intended to render background stars in space scenes.
It is similar to the buildin starfield shader but has much more options.
- Added a search radius option.
- Exposures > 100% are allowed.
- "Read-only" parameters are disabled in the gui.
- Added option for the coordinate system of the wind direction
- Removed the checkboxes for wind and animation because they are reduntant. No animation means animation speed and/or wind equal zero
- Added Cylindrical displacement directions
Fixed: UV coordinates transfer Tag was broken for R11.
Added all Cinema4d noises and parameters. Thanks to Thomas Chen for his contribution.
Changed the scaling parameter: 1 pixel on the preview corresponds to the value of scale parameter in object space.
Initial release. It's a colormapping posteffect which applies an exponential mapping to the raytraced pixel intensity.
Initial release. It's a volumetric material to simulate light scattering in a plants atmosphere.