A respectable collection of free tools and shaders.
3d graphics gallery and computer animations.
Building a Lego RC car with video streaming - ongoing project.
Currently c++ wrappers for numpy and hdf5
A little compatibility update is available now. Some spline gui settings were removed
from resource strings since R17 didn't like them for whatever reason.
If it does not load correctly, which will happen when you used the previous version,
you have to navigate to your preferences directory on your storage device and delete the files directorycache
and symbolcache. For example, the path on windows is something like
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\MAXON\cinema4drXX_something\prefs. Easiest way to find this is by going to
the preferences dialog in cinema where it is displayed at the bottom.
- Added sort of a documentation. It can be found in the UvToObject folder. The UvtoObject command dialog also got a help
button which will open it in the default browser.
- Moved much of the dialog functionality into a tag on the UvToObject object group.
- This tag also allows to add more objects easily.
- Added a new command which scales UV islands so that they have equal texel density afterwards. Works with multi selection (and UvToObject objects).
Sorry about that but Cinema does not like
it when a python file (in which most of the gui stuff is now written) appears next to a c++ plugin.
- Fixed: Typo in NoiseDeformer resources
- Fixed: Missing ThingsOnSurfaceShader
- Now has a dialog gui
- Allows setting the size in width and height
- Option to create a camera directly facing the uv area, ready for rendering
- Option to create a background plane. Useful for showing a texture.
- UV matching tag will now always be created.
- Now modifies UVs according to point merges.
The typo fix for NoiseDeformer should make it run in R16
correctly. I found the other plugins are compatible, too.